There is a software update required for selected Renault models.
You can perform the simple update yourself online. It is free of charge and will ensure that your Renault vehicle's navigation system performs at its optimum condition. Please note that this update will not change the contents of the map. The models included in this update are Fluence, Koleos I, Koleos 2.5, Clio IV RS, Zoe and Megane III Coupe.
Please complete the software update before 6 April 2019 to ensure vehicle's navigation continues to smoothly operate.
If you need any assistance, please visit a Renault Service Center. Locate a service center near you here.
- To perform the updates, please follow the simple steps listed in the guidelines below
- Please have your vehicle VIN number ready and at least an 8GB USB thumbdrive
- Which software does my vehicle use?
- R-Link 1 is used for Fluence, Koleos 2.5, Clio IV RS, Zoe and Megane III Coupe
- Carminat TomTom is for Koleos I
Select the navigation softare utilised by your RENAULT: