The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the "PDPA"), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to TC Euro Cars Sdn Bhd (herein after referred to as "TCEC" "our", "us "or" we ") .for the purpose of this written notice, the terms" personal data "and" processing "shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of TCEC.
- The personal data processed by us may include your name, national registration identity card no. (NRIC No.), contact number, address, occupation, date of birth, marital status, email address, bank account details, pay slip, EA Form information provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this notice and all other details relating thereto.
We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes ("Purposes"):
- processing your application in relation to your vehicle purchase, online requests, which may include test drive request, download brochure, price list download and online inquiries / feedbacks;
- managing and administering our records in relation to your vehicle purchase and requests online;
- assisting you in relation to any credit facility and / or insurance application;
- assisting, communicating with you and responding to your requests online;
- enabling or facilitating any checks that we conduct or by any third party on you from time to time;
- complying with the applicable laws including but not limited to attending to vehicle registration process;
- assisting any government agencies or bodies bureaus or including for the purposes of police or regulatory investigations;
- facilitating compliance with any laws or regulations applicable to you;
- providing services to you and providing you information relating to our products and services and / or products and services of our related corporations and / or members of Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad, Warisan TC Holdings Berhad, APM Automotive Holdings Berhad and their respective subsidiaries, business partners, service providers, including promotional and direct marketing material. If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing or promotional material please notify us via our contact Details;
- conducting our internal activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis; or such other purposes as maybe related to the foregoing.
- Your personal data is / and will be collected from you and / or from the information you have provided in your emails, all application / registration forms, information that you may provide us from time to time, and from third parties such as banks and insurance companies.
You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any inquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
- Phone number: +603 7956 1044
- Fax number: +603 7954 9686
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- In accordance with the PDPA:
- We may charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access or correction; and
- We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and the reason for our refusal.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to parties such as but not limited to banks, auditors, governmental departments and / or agencies, regulatory and / or statutory bodies, credit check companies, our related corporations and / or members of Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad, Warisan TC Holdings Berhad, APM Automotive Holdings Berhad and their respective subsidiaries, business partners, service providers and third party any such requested or authorized by you for any of the above. Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above purposes.
- If you fail to supply us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above purposes. If you would like us to discontinue processing your personal data, kindly contact us within 14 days from the date of this notice,
- Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
- We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to do so.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Bahasa Inggeris version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the Bahasa Inggeris version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.